Consuming junk foods changes our pH. And because of this, we have a poor immunity and increased risks of cancer, obesity and heart problems. Originally, we are alkaline and we have to keep this levels regulated. However, we first need to consume healthy foods in order to achieve that.
THE BEST 15 ALKALINE FOODS
- Spinach – Eliminates free radicals, improves memory, strengthens the heart and has antioxidants. Also, improves brain function. It has little fat and cholesterol, contains with A, K, C, B6, Mg, zinc, potassium, calcium, iron, niacin.
- Lemons– Reduce stroke risks and treats kidney stones. Moreover, it fights cancer, no constipation, and pressure. It contains E, A, C, B6 and calcium, zinc, copper, potassium, riboflavin.
- Quinoa– Helps with cholesterol levels, blood sugar. It also has many proteins and fibers, twice more than other grains, as well as Mg, manganese, lysine, riboflavin and iron.
- Swiss chard– Helps with blood glucose, heart and blood flow. Also removes viruses, free radicals, bacteria.
- Buckwheat– Improves heart health, stops diabetes and boosts energy. It keeps the body warm and it also contains vitamins, protein, iron.
- Melon– Clears toxins and improves hydration. It makes alkalinity of 8.5 pH. It contains water and good sugars.
- Olive oil– Regulates blood sugar and prevents heart issues. Contains vitamin E, monounsaturated fats, antioxidants.
- Bananas– Amazing for weight loss. Balances sugars, improves heart health and digestion. Contains potassium, fibers, B, manganese, magnesium.
- Flaxseed– Stenghten heart, control menopause flashes, and inflammation. Contain E, antioxidants, and fibers.
- Cauliflower – Improves heart health and removes inflammation. A serving has 77% RDA of C. Also contains riboflavin, magnesium, potassium, thiamin, manganese, and K.
- Avocado– Beneficial for absorbing nutrients and regulating cholesterol. Consume it raw or in guacamole. Also, has fibers and monounsaturated fats.
- Grapes– Treat pressure and anxiety. Furthermore, prevent prostate, colon, lung, pancreas, esophageal, endometrial and mouth cancer as well since they contain polyphenols.
- Carrots– Improve focus and cognition because of beta carotene for no free radical damage. They contain A, K, C, B8, potassium, iron, fiber.
- Broccoli– Boost blood flow and iron too. Keep the heart is healthy, bones too and cholesterol lowered. They have items for fighting cancer, also fiber, copper, potassium, E, K, C, B6.
- Berries– They make skin better and slow aging. Also, help in chronic issues and keep memory sharp. They reduce cancer risks, make digestion good and give you fibers and antioxidants.